This program is designed to equip marketing and sales professionals with insight, tools and strategies to operate effectively during social distancing and visitor restriction orders so that prospects remain engaged and ready to visit when it’s safe to come back.
• Find strategies to stay connected with your prospects now so you don’t lose the relationships you have built.
• Explore how to conduct virtual tours and personalized video tours through technology apps.
• Think about creative ways to share your community’s unique stories through social media.
• Discuss the possibility of lingering fear after life returns to normal and how that may require a fresh approach to cultivating your relationships.
• Is it time to review your website and marketing materials? Discuss how to avoid deceptive marketing and embarrassing goofs during this time.
Peggy Scoggins, Owner/Consultant, Adept Selling, St. Paul; Kari McHenry, Director of Marketing, Guardian Angels Senior Services, Elk River; Angi Moore, Director of Digital Marketing, Cassia, Edina; and Kate Blessing, Community Relations Director, Martin Luther Campus, Bloomington