This webinar is designed to explore what a variety of older adult services providers across the state are doing related to testing their residents and staff for COVID-19 so that others in different phases of their experience(s) might learn from them.
• Testing process preparations and results.
• Preparations in anticipation of COVID-19 positive residents.
• Back up staffing plans in the event of positive test results and quarantining.
• Communications with residents/staff/families.
• Plans for ongoing surveillance testing.
• The role of testing in overall outbreak prevention or mitigation strategies.
• Observations, lessons learned and practical tips.
SARA BLAIR, LSW, LNHA, Administrator, Sauer Health Care, Winona; NATHAN JOHNSON, LNHA, CEO, PioneerCare, Fergus Falls; JON RIEWER, LNHA, President and CEO, Eventide Senior Living Communities, Moorhead and ANN THOLE, Chief Operating Officer, Sholom, St. Louis Park